1.3.14

A Few of My Favorite Things

It's time to talk about a few of my favorite things again! Like I said in my previous post on this, I am inspired daily by so many creative and crafty ladies and gents who either have an Etsy shop, make handmade items, or express their creativity in other forms, like photography and decorating. Instigram, FB, and Pinterest have opened up so many doors to "meet" some of these people and be exposed to their work.

Recently, I stumbled on these ADORABLE embroidery necklaces by the very talented Rachel Pruett of Poppy and Fern.

 Her necklaces are so whimsical and unique...and those pendant frames! Gahhhh!!!! I saved up for one and was giddy when it came in the mail the other day!

 
 Isn't she adorable? And she also loves Jesus, which makes my heart happy!

 I have my eye on this one for my anniversary gift this year (I pick out my own gifts 93% of the time. I mean, it insures I get what I want, right?) because for our first year anniversary I surprised John and took him on a hot air balloon ride in Vegas. Plus, I just think it's CUTE!

Check out her shop, ya'll and follower her on IG. She has cute style and her house is super cute, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment